Following the walking seminar component, guides will lead guests into a facilitated conversation over a meal or drinks. This component will vary based on the theme-fit: it may include a potluck in a yard, drinks in a pub, or a meal in a high end restaurant. Through facilitated exercises, guides will give all the opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation about what they have seen and heard during their walk.
The conversation component:
- Always takes places in a fitting-yet-surprising setting
- Strives to create a safe space where meaningful conversation can emerge
- Uses facilitation techniques to foster engagement
- Allows for all voices around the table to be heard, not just that of the expert
- Offers participants the opportunity to network and get to know the other participants